Thank you for all the lovely gifts and cards you sent at Christmas! I felt honoured to receive them and really appreciated the kind words in the cards.
Thank you to the parents of the morning class who organized a group present. It was such a sweet thought to make a donation and it was a wonderful feeling to receive it. Thank you also for the shopping card. It will be most enjoyed!
I am sending thank you cards to individuals but need your help with a few. In the excitement and rush of the last days before the holidays a few presents became separated from their gift tags, to my dismay. If you were the kind person who sent in ginger jam, a gift in a penguin bag or a large box of fantastic cookies wrapped in green dot paper, please email me at the address on the sidebar so I can thank you properly!
Thank you all again for all the gifts. It was very kind of you. Ms. W.
No comments:
Post a Comment