Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Meet the Teacher Night

This Thursday is Meet the Teacher Night. From 5:30 to 6 we will be in the classroom and from 6 to 7 there will be a barbeque outside. I know many of you have already met me, but it would be good for everyone to have a chance to meet each other. It's always helpful to know the other class parents. Also, there are some families who are new to the neighbourhood, so it would be a perfect time for them to meet everyone. So come to room 23 and mix and mingle! Finally, I would like to make the request that if your child plays with the toys during this time that you kindly put them back before going outside. I will need to help with the bbq and the clean up fairy has the night off. Thank you and see you there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment