Dear Parents;
Now that I know you and your children better we are ready for a simplified (hopefully) dismissal routine. The MORNING class will be lined up on the inside wall of Mrs. D'Angelo's room. We will be just inside the SOUTH door. Please meet us at that door at 11:35 each morning. I will dismiss the children to you one by one.
Mrs D'Angelo's room 19 is empty in the afternoon, so the AFTERNOON class will be using Mrs D'Angelo's cubbies for their outdoor shoes, indoor shoes and coats. We will bring our backpacks to our own class. This way we will have enough cubbies for everyone and be closer to the doors for dismissal. Afternoon parents and caregivers can meet us at the EAST door just around the corner from the primary playground. There is a small porch there where you can wait and I will dismiss your children to you one by one.
We will start this routine Friday for the MORNING class and Monday for the AFTERNOON class. Hopefully it will be smoother and easier for all involved. Thank you for your help with this important time of day!
Does this affect bus riders?
ReplyDeleteIf your child rides the bus it just means it is easier to get him or her there. I do want parents of bus children to know our routine in case you need to sign your child out of the school early. Thanks!
ReplyDelete